Fully integrated, robotic mobile workstation, the AccuTask uses the Forge/OS5 operating system to dramatically simplify your automation programming.
You can customize your AccuTask by selecting your Cobot or Industrial robot, along with a variety of a la carte options such as additional I/O, Valves, Safety scanners, as well as custom vacuum grippers, OnRobot equipment, Aim Robotics dispensing units, deburring unit, polishing unit, quick tool changer, vision, etc…
- Ready out of the crate solution to easily automate a wide variety of repetitive tasks
- Heavy-duty construction with stainless steel tabletop fixture
- Easily connect and program all the devices of your application with Forge OS/5 and no code programing
- Compatible with CRX series, CR series, LR Mate series, and ARC Mate series
- Move around the factory easily with industrial caster and leveling feet
- Quickly connect all the devices in your process with quick connectors to onboard digital I/O, Solenoid valves, safety board, and machine tool communication
- Secure the workstation to the floor with the included floor bracket
- Add safety to your application with optional safety scanners (required for industrial robots)
Machine tending, Assembly, Welding, Machining, Quality Control, Packaging, Pick-n-place, Sorting, etc…
Includes CRX Plugin?
1027x800x955 (cart only)