CKD provides 3 types of Pneumatic Grippers for collaborative robots. The “RLSH-Compact,” “RHLF-Long Stroke,” and “RCKL-3-way fingers” are compact and lightweight, but have a high gripping force and are easy to set up. The grippers can be replaced without tools and share common flanges for easy replacement.
To improve workers’ safety, the 360-degree visible indicator lamps provide an instant view of the state of the gripper actuation. All the components required for plug and play use come standard with CKD Pneumatic Grippers.
- Pneumatically driven for high gripping power in a lightweight body
- Indicator lamp visible from 360 degrees
- Grip speed easily adjustable with speed adjustment knob
- Round shape with no protrusions or edges
- Dedicated common flange makes entire series mountable on robot in just 2 minutes
- Compact body avoids interference with robot trajectory for narrow applications
- Low profile, long-stroke keeps height small on space-constrained applications
- 3-way finger ideal for round and cylindrical workpieces
Includes CRX Plugin?
148mm height by 83mm width