The WINGMAN – AUTOMATIC and MANUAL tool change
The WINGMAN Tool Changer System provides easy AUTOMATIC and MANUAL tool change in one device. The WINGMAN is a mechanical device that is installed and deployed for automatic tool change in a few minutes – Plug and Play. Simply bolt on the parts, teach waypoints and deploy.
- Automatic and manual tool change in one device.
- Plug and Play.
- Patented Fail-Safe locking mechanism.
- Super compact and super strong (Rated payload 33 kg and only 30 mm high).
- Designed and tested for cobot safety (ISO/TS 15066).
- Two integrated ports for M5 pass-through of compressed air or vacuum.
- Options for click-on modules with two M7 ports for pass-through of high flow compressed air or vacuum.
- Options for click-on modules with std. FANUC connectors (M8/8pin) for pass-through of electricity.
- All tool changer parts are surface-treated high-grade aluminum.
- Compact holder that holds the robot tools when they are not located on the robot.
Suitable for most cobot applications and in combination with most tools such as:
- Finger grippers.
- Vacuum grippers.
- Dispensing systems.
- Welding torches.
- Screwdriver machines.
- Orbital sanders and polishers.
All CRX models with the Cobot standard ISO flange: ISO 9409-1-50-4-M6
Includes CRX Plugin?