The CRX-25iA Cobot is part of the latest addition to our extensive line of Collaborative Robots.
⌀ 283mm Footprint
135kg Mechanical Weight
CRX-25iA is the heaviest lifter of the FANUC CRX series of Collaborative robots to date! With a payload of 25-30kg and a reach of 1756-1889mm, the CRX-25iA is perfect for jobs that require extra lifting in a collaborative environment. Perfect for Palletizing, Material Handling, Machine Load / Unload, Welding, and much more! The CRX Series of Cobots are 8 Years Zero Maintenance with the proven industrial reliability FANUC customers expect.
- Lightweight and compact Cobot design allows for easy integration into any work area or existing system.
- Easy to install without the use of a crane or lifting equipment.
- CRX Collaborative Robots uses FANUC’s latest compact R-30iB Mini Plus Controller for even more space savings.
- Runs on standard 120V power.
New Easy Programming
- Easily program and teach points on your new CRX Cobot using the new teach pendant user interface for lead-through teaching and simple drag and drop programming.
- With the new FANUC CRX e-Learning videos, you can learn just how easy it is to get started with the CRX. Register today and watch the free online CRX training videos that demonstrate the ease of use and simple set-up. Designed to get your production up and running in no time.
- Connecting or switching out peripherals is easy with a wide selection of FANUC approved devices.
- Two connection ports on the J6 axis offer quick connections and interchangeability for end of arm tooling (EOAT), such as grippers and cameras.
- FANUC intelligent features allow for easy connection to iRVision, force sensors, and more.