The CRX-5iA Cobot is part of the latest addition to our extensive line of Collaborative Robots.
⌀ 148mm Footprint
25kg Mechanical Weight
The CRX-5iA Collaborative Robot, with a 5kg payload and 994mm reach, is the perfect solution for manufacturers with little to no robotic experience. The CRX series offers an all-new FANUC programming interface with simple drag-and-drop technology on a touchscreen pendant. The ease of programming paired with FANUC’s world-renowned technology, proven reliability, and sensitive contact detection allows the CRX-5iA to work safely alongside people in a variety of industrial and manufacturing jobs. The CRX Series of Cobots are 8 Years Zero Maintenance with the proven industrial reliability FANUC customers expect.
- Lightweight and compact Cobot design allows for easy integration into any work area or existing system.
- Easy to install without the use of a crane or lifting equipment.
- CRX Collaborative Robots uses FANUC’s latest compact R-30iB Mini Plus Controller for even more space savings.
- Runs on standard 120V power.
New Easy Programming
- Easily program and teach points on your new CRX Cobot using the new teach pendant user interface for lead-through teaching and simple drag and drop programming.
- With the new FANUC CRX e-Learning videos, you can learn just how easy it is to get started with the CRX. Register today and watch the free online CRX training videos that demonstrate the ease of use and simple set-up. Designed to get your production up and running in no time.
- Connecting or switching out peripherals is easy with a wide selection of FANUC approved devices.
- Two connection ports on the J6 axis offer quick connections and interchangeability for end of arm tooling (EOAT), such as grippers and cameras.
- FANUC intelligent features allow for easy connection to iRVision, force sensors, and more.