The CRX-10iA/L Cobot is part of the latest addition to our extensive line of Collaborative Robots.
⌀ 190mm Footprint
39kg Mechanical Weight
The CRX-10iA/L Collaborative Robot with a 10kg payload, 1,418mm reach and unique underflip motion renders it a perfect solution.
- Lightweight and compact Cobot design allows for easy integration into any work area or existing system.
- Easy to install without the use of a crane or lifting equipment.
- CRX Collaborative Robots uses FANUC’s latest compact R-30iB Mini Plus Controller for even more space savings.
- Runs on standard 120V power.
New Easy Programming
- Easily program and teach points on your new CRX Cobot using the new teach pendant user interface for lead-through teaching and simple drag and drop programming.
- With the new FANUC CRX e-Learning videos, you can learn just how easy it is to get started with the CRX. Register today and watch the free online CRX training videos that demonstrate the ease of use and simple set-up. Designed to get your production up and running in no time.
- Connecting or switching out peripherals is easy with a wide selection of FANUC approved devices.
- Two connection ports on the J6 axis offer quick connections and interchangeability for end of arm tooling (EOAT), such as grippers and cameras.
- FANUC intelligent features allow for easy connection to iRVision, force sensors, and more.